5. Library water fountain: This is the only water fountain on the list in Wesley Hall. The Library is one of the more underappreciated establishments of the school. This water fountain is almost always vacant and is just the right amount of water at a time. It also happens to be across from both genders’ bathrooms which makes it a hot commodity to the students.
4. Senior Hallway water fountain: The Foreign Language Department and the seniors have a wonderful treat of cool and refreshing cold water located just outside of the men’s restroom. Located just like 30 paces from the Junior/Senior lounge the water fountain is not a burden to walk to. In terms of actual distance the water fountain is almost dead center in the middle of the hallway.
3. Sophomore Hallway water fountain: The location is prime. Physics and Bio students rejoice when the bell rings because they get to sip from the luscious flow of the Sophomore Hallway water fountain. History students only have to walk about 100 feet to get there as well. It has a prime location near the women’s restroom and it is the only water fountain in Cleghorn Hall closer to the women’s restroom than the men’s. Its stream is a delicacy as it remains an appropriate distance from the spout throughout the drink.
2. Hoover (training room water fountain): After a long football, middle school basketball, wrestling, or track and field practice the water fountain outside of the training room in Hoover provides one of the strongest streams of water in the school. The people doing physical therapy also get the benefits of this luxurious supply of water.
1. Freshman Hallway Math sector water fountain: This water is again located outside of a men’s restroom. The confused AP Calc BC students get to have a crisp slightly less cold but still refreshing drink of water. This is perhaps one of the most used water fountains in the high school. After a long trek up the treacherous high school stair case the water fountain is just waiting to be used. It has the longest stream of water and the taste is easily the best on this list.