The Wet Wolves started their season with a splash, in the beginning of November. Since then, the swim team has been doing dry lands, taking laps in the pool and eating pounds of pasta, which are just a few of the things that make swim season “the most wonderful time of the year.”
1. All I Want For Christmas is You- Mariah Carrey
2. Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
3. Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
4. Last Christmas -Wham!
5. Mary Did You Know- Petatonix
6. Baby It’s Cold Outside- Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé
7. Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives
8. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of The Year- Andy Williams
9. Christmas Lights- Cold Play
10. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
11. Little Drummer Boy- Justin Bieber
12. Jingle Bells Trap Remix- Trap City
After Thanksgiving, the country puts away the turkey and heads straight into full on Christmas mode. The lights are out, the trees are up while everyone eagerly awaits Santa’s arrival, but before students middle school to graduate school can get fully into the Christmas cheer, they must get through one very important event before they can join in on the Christmas carols: Exam Week.
This week is the “bane of existence” for most students. However, with a few simple study tips, exam week can go from miserable to enjoyable, so you can enter your Christmas break with high spirits and without sleep deprivation.
Thirty five out of the thirty-six weeks of the Wesleyan school year are filled with countless assessments, Bible papers and piles of homework; Homecoming Week is the one week out of the year where school becomes a little less serious. It is a time where students trade the uniforms for silly costumes and this year, the school went from a normal high school in Georgia to the red carpet in Hollywood.