Andy Randrup –
- What Math class do you teach? AP Calculus (AB).
- How long have you been working at Wesleyan? This is my first year.
- What made you want to be a Math teacher? Math has always come very easy to me. In high school, I enjoyed helping others understand their Math assignment. During my junior year in high school I decided to go in the Army for 20 years and then retire and teach high school math. God had different timing for me.
- What is your favorite in-class memory? I had a deal with 5th period that I would give them cookies if every single student had their laptops open, notes ready and calculator on their desk when class started. One day they did, except Stevie Crawford walked in late, but he literally walked in with his laptop open, and his calculator in his hand.
- What is your favorite Wesleyan memory? Pretty much every day laughing with my students.
- Most embarrassing moment at Wesleyan? Fortunately, I’m too old to really care when I mess up…and when I do, I’m too old to remember.