- What colleges are you applying to? I applied to a lot of colleges but I’m going to Wake Forest.
- What were you involved with in high school? Senior Leadership, SALSA, Hand-in-Hand, Lit Mag, Softball and Tennis.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Mitchell Robinson.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? My most embarrassing moment is when I had my birthday party in 8th grade and was taking a picture with Sarah Adams on the fence in my backyard and I was off balance and fell backwards. I proceeded to get my foot caught in the fence and twisted it and had to be carried inside by my dad. I was in a boot for a few weeks and telling everyone how I hurt it was just super embarrassing.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? Sing in a play.
- What is the theme song to your life? “A Little More Summertime” by Jason Aldean.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Mrs. Morris because she has such a positive attitude and the best sense of humor and she went to Notre Dame. (Go Irish!)
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Netflix, Ansel Elgort and a raft so I could float/tan in the ocean.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? I hope that I’ll be graduated from college, settled down somewhere in Georgia with kids and a husband who has a good job.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? I would go to Cancún, Mexico with my best friends and sip an ice cold Coke, tanning right by the ocean while listening to our favorite playlist of country music and listening to the waves crash upon our feet.