As the month of February shifts out of focus, March brings in a new celebration spotlighting Women’s History. An integral part of this month is to show the traits of perseverance, resilience and bravery women have within them.
The Enneagram Test is a personality test that is considered to be a test that shows your basic personality type. From one point of view, the Enneagram can be seen as a set of nine distinct personality types, with each number on the Enneagram representing one type of personality. It is common to find a little of yourself in all nine of the types, although one of them should stand out as being closest to yourself.
- Where did you go to college/what is your degree? Oglethorpe University in Brookhaven, Ga. And a B.S. in Biology.
- What made you want to work at Wesleyan? After I interviewed, I wanted to work at Wesleyan because. . . It is the best place to work, I met incredible people, we can worship and talk about God here, I like green and gold, I love biology and environmental science, and the teaching position available was for those courses, It is close to home and It was an answer to a prayer.
- What are three things you can’t live without? God, a planner, and coffee.
- If your life were a movie, what actor would you cast as yourself? My life would not be a movie. It would be a book because some things can’t be captured in movies. Words are more powerful and descriptive. If my life were a book, I would like F. Scott Fitzgerald or King Solomon to write that book.
- What is something you wish you had done in high school?
- If you weren’t a teacher, what would you do? Be a student. I love to learn.
- Where is the coolest place you have ever traveled? Charleston, SC. It was my honeymoon destination. Also, Charleston is beautiful and historic. It’s like traveling back in time with a lot of color.