Wesleyan School teachers have always been a great influence on the community and the student body, so it is always unfortunate to see such amazing teachers leave to continue their journey elsewhere. The teachers leaving after the 2018-2019 school year are Garrett Adams, Jason Scheer and Stephen Mihalko. Keep Reading
As the month of February shifts out of focus, March brings in a new celebration spotlighting Women’s History. An integral part of this month is to show the traits of perseverance, resilience and bravery women have within them.
The Enneagram Test is a personality test that is considered to be a test that shows your basic personality type. From one point of view, the Enneagram can be seen as a set of nine distinct personality types, with each number on the Enneagram representing one type of personality. It is common to find a little of yourself in all nine of the types, although one of them should stand out as being closest to yourself.
- Where did you go to college/what is your degree? Oglethorpe University in Brookhaven, Ga. And a B.S. in Biology.
- What made you want to work at Wesleyan? After I interviewed, I wanted to work at Wesleyan because. . . It is the best place to work, I met incredible people, we can worship and talk about God here, I like green and gold, I love biology and environmental science, and the teaching position available was for those courses, It is close to home and It was an answer to a prayer.
- What are three things you can’t live without? God, a planner, and coffee.
- If your life were a movie, what actor would you cast as yourself? My life would not be a movie. It would be a book because some things can’t be captured in movies. Words are more powerful and descriptive. If my life were a book, I would like F. Scott Fitzgerald or King Solomon to write that book.
- What is something you wish you had done in high school?
- If you weren’t a teacher, what would you do? Be a student. I love to learn.
- Where is the coolest place you have ever traveled? Charleston, SC. It was my honeymoon destination. Also, Charleston is beautiful and historic. It’s like traveling back in time with a lot of color.