At the culmination of a long and successful year in journalism, the journalists wanted to celebrate the end of the year. And the best way they knew how came in the form of a bake-off. As the bake-off used to be an annual event, this year’s journalism class hoped to continue the tradition.
With numerous public accusations and an intense focus on the media in recent months, the “Green & Gold” decided to reevaluate the true value of He Said; She Said journalism. Junior Hampton Henderson and senior Kelly Roth debate the pros and cons in an attempt to keep Wesleyan well-informed and up to date with the ever-changing times.
- What colleges are you applying to? Clemson, UGA and University of Tennessee.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Emma Watkins.
- What was your most embarrassing Wesleyan moment? A one-on-one freestyle race my freshman year against Abraaz Khan at a swim meet with a huge crowd.
- What will you miss most about Wesleyan? My friends.
- What is one thing you wished you had done in High School? Water Polo.
- What are three things you cannot live without? Food, water and functioning organs.
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid versus what is your dream job now? I plan on fulfilling my childhood dream of being in the Army.