- What colleges are you applying to? Furman, Virginia Tech, Auburn and Wofford.
- What were you involved with in high school? JVB XC, Wrestling, Soccer and Mission Trips.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Riley Casey in 7th grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? When Ms. Karen yelled at me in the lunchroom in front of the whole high school for spilling a ton of sweet tea in front of the bagel bar and not cleaning it up junior year. It took a couple months to live that down.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? Model Arab League.
- What is the theme song to your life? “We Built this City” by Starship.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Mr. Cooper. He’s the man.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Garage door opener, deflated balloon, blown out tire from the highway.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? Hopefully living somewhere in the northeast or northwest making millions of dollars.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? Probably make preparations to have my body launched into the sun when I die, this will be possible on account of the millions of dollars.