A good joke goes a long way, so it is little wonder why every antsy senior class has its own prank to pull on Wesleyan. Ranging from the elaborate to endearing, from small to seditious and from individual to common, every year the senior class leaves with a prank. Keep Reading
- What colleges are you applying to? UGA, William & Mary, Furman, Flagler College and Georgia State.
- What were you involved with in high school? Mock Trial 10th Grade, Hand in Hand, Lacrosse, Ecuador Mission Trip.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Sid Brendel in 10th Grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? In 9th grade, (Pre-Wesleyan) when I walked into the Dining Hall, it was packed with around 550 students. In my peripheral vision I saw someone spill literally a pile of lasagna and sweet tea off their lunch tray onto the floor. A few seconds later, I saw my friend in the lunch line and decided the most prudent thing to do was to run to the lunch line in order to jump in line with her. Unfortunately, I had forgotten the event that had just transpired. My friend started shaking her head frantically, but it was too late. My heel slipped on the lasagna-sweet tea combo freshly splashed on the floor of the lunchroom. My feet went skyward as my skull rocketed toward the ground; however, I prevented myself from getting a concussion by grabbing the railing bordering the lunch line at the last second, saving me from a little more humiliation than I had just endured in the last two seconds. The plethora of students in the lunchroom were laughing hysterically at me. My sister was a senior at the time, and she refused to speak to me at school for the next few days.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? A play.
- What is the theme song to your life? “Dream On” by Aerosmith.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Mrs. Morris, because she’s witty and hilarious.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Netflix, Willy’s and my cat.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? A successful career in the film industry.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? I would watch all of my favorite movies with my family, all 7 seasons of Parks & Rec, then ride all of my favorite roller coasters.