- What colleges are you applying to? Georgia Tech, University of Virginia, University of Georgia and Auburn.
- What were you involved with in high school? Cheerleading, lacrosse, chapel band, peer leadership, Ambassadors, Vet Club, SALSA and Student Led Worship.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Patrick Ramsey in 7th grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Two years ago, I had to pray after I played in my church’s youth band. I was on the microphone praying over a children’s ministry, and I said, “Dear Lord, please let us touch the children… not in that way… amen.” The whole youth group was dying laughing, and I don’t think I’ve ever turned so red.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? Model Arab League.
- What is the theme song to your life? “In My Shades” from Starstruck.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Brittany Haverty because she’s so sweet, cute, and funny! She’s awesome to be around, and her accent is the best.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Good music, good books, and sunscreen.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? Hopefully married with a job and lots of time to travel.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? I would get my whole family and all my friends together, and we’d hop on a flight to Venice. There, we would eat some pizza and pasta, and go on a boat ride through the canals. Keep Reading