This spring, nine athletes are taking a big step and signing with various colleges to continue their athletic career. Athletes perform in various sports such as: baseball, basketball, cross country and football. These athletes will soon attend schools all around the country. Keep Reading
- What colleges are you applying to? Davidson College.
- What were you involved with in high school? Football, Wrestling, Peer Leadership, Hand in Hand and Lacrosse.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Katherine Facteau in fifth grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? When I was younger my uncles used to mess with me and my brother by “pantsing” us sometimes. So I always thought that was just a normal thing to do. So one time we went to Dairy Queen with a bunch of our friends. Since I thought “pantsing” people was a perfectly normal thing to do, I decided to do it to one of my friends. Instead of everyone laughing at me like I thought they would, I got a stern talking to from my mom as everyone just stared at me like I was crazy (including the other customers at the DQ). I now know that “pantsing” people in public is frowned upon.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? I wish I had been able to try out water polo.
- What is the theme song to your life? “Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Every Day” by Luke Bryan or “Water” by Brad Paisley.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Mr. Stromie, because he really loves what he does and he always seems to be in a good mood.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Three knives.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? Hopefully, I’ll be just out of med school and starting my own practice.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? Fly to Australia and go scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef.