After months of hard work and practicing, nine Wesleyan wrestlers made it all the way to the state finals. The same nine Wesleyan wrestlers that qualified for sectionals also qualified for state. In order to qualify for state, a wrestler needs to place in the top four at sectionals.
- What colleges are you applying to? Furman, Virginia Tech, Auburn and Wofford.
- What were you involved with in high school? JVB XC, Wrestling, Soccer and Mission Trips.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Riley Casey in 7th grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? When Ms. Karen yelled at me in the lunchroom in front of the whole high school for spilling a ton of sweet tea in front of the bagel bar and not cleaning it up junior year. It took a couple months to live that down.
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? Model Arab League.
- What is the theme song to your life? “We Built this City” by Starship.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Mr. Cooper. He’s the man.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Garage door opener, deflated balloon, blown out tire from the highway.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? Hopefully living somewhere in the northeast or northwest making millions of dollars.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? Probably make preparations to have my body launched into the sun when I die, this will be possible on account of the millions of dollars.