Peer Groups are a long standing tradition dating back to 2000. The Green & Gold asked a freshmen from each of the twelve groups the following questions to check in on how they have gone so far.
- What is your favorite part of peer groups?
- What have peer groups done for you?
- Has your experience helped you this year?
Sophie Parsonnet (Parents: Hannah Peterson & Chris Middleton)-
- My favorite part about peer groups is when we do “family” outings together somewhere out of school.
- Peer groups has made me reach out to other students in my grade that I may have not talked to as much.
- Yes this experience has helped me so much this year because it lets me get to know the seniors better and not be as scared of them as I would be.