Next spring break, 200 or more high school students and teachers will embark on a life-changing trip, but the preparation and anticipation for the upcoming missions season begins in early fall. Keep Reading
High winds, thousands of people without power and devastating flooding are all outcomes of the horrific hurricanes that struck the United States. One after the other, Hurricanes Harvey and Irma took the U.S. by surprise and destroyed the lives of many Americans.
- What colleges are you applying to? Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and Georgia Tech.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Olivia Frye.
- What was your most embarrassing Wesleyan moment? I accidentally said my name was Daniel Salyers when I hosted a pep rally with Daniel junior year.
- What will you miss most about Wesleyan? I will miss seeing all my friends and teachers that I’ve grown close with.
- What is one thing you wished you had done in High School? I wish I applied for Peer Leadership.
- What are three things you cannot live without? My family, sports and my phone.
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid versus what is your dream job now? When I was a kid I wanted to be a soldier, but now I want to be an owner of an NFL Team (preferably the Falcons).
- What colleges are you applying to? I am attending Wofford.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Tommy Wagner.
- What was your most embarrassing Wesleyan moment? I always wet my pants during cross country races.
- What will you miss most about Wesleyan? The Homecoming Dance.
- What is one thing you wished you had done in High School? Track.
- What are three things you cannot live without? Camp, laughing and friends.
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid versus what is your dream job now? I have always wanted to be a dentist or orthodontist.
At this year’s club fair, Wesleyan’s favorite pi-loving, problem-solving team revisited the podium, brandishing their first-place trophy from last year’s state mathematics tournament. The math team is not just a club; they are a close-knit team that competes in many tournaments and often wins. And this year, they are encouraging new recruits to join throughout all the grades.