Over the last decade, the world has seen the entertainment industry radically depart from the exclusive, elitist industry it once was. The increasing popularity and ubiquitousness of the Internet has completely changed the way users consume media. Today, there are so many different options available to anyone, either for free or for a low price, with the only stipulations being that an Internet connection is required and that you might have to sit through a few ads.
Watson Copeland: “My ‘phat’ cat, Wallace, eating my socks because we are trying to make her less obese and can’t find food anywhere. Also, when Wallace munches on my headphones. You know how much money I’ve spent on headphones? Too much. Don’t get me wrong, I think Wallace is awesome and hilarious, but she is really teeing me off lately.” Watson Copeland.
- What colleges are you applying to? Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and Georgia Tech.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Olivia Frye.
- What was your most embarrassing Wesleyan moment? I accidentally said my name was Daniel Salyers when I hosted a pep rally with Daniel junior year.
- What will you miss most about Wesleyan? I will miss seeing all my friends and teachers that I’ve grown close with.
- What is one thing you wished you had done in High School? I wish I applied for Peer Leadership.
- What are three things you cannot live without? My family, sports and my phone.
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid versus what is your dream job now? When I was a kid I wanted to be a soldier, but now I want to be an owner of an NFL Team (preferably the Falcons).
- What colleges are you applying to? I am attending Wofford.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Tommy Wagner.
- What was your most embarrassing Wesleyan moment? I always wet my pants during cross country races.
- What will you miss most about Wesleyan? The Homecoming Dance.
- What is one thing you wished you had done in High School? Track.
- What are three things you cannot live without? Camp, laughing and friends.
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid versus what is your dream job now? I have always wanted to be a dentist or orthodontist.