1. What colleges are you applying to? Cornell, Villanova, Catholic U, Sewanee, George Washington, UGA and Massachusetts Maritime.
2. What were you involved with in high school? Model Arab League, Rocket Club, Cross Country and Lacrosse.
3. Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Maddie Frye, Junior year.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment? First day ever at Wesleyan, I walked into the wrong science class and didn’t realize I was in the wrong class until the period was almost over.
5. What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? Continued my career in the high school yearbook.
6. What is the theme song to your life? “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira.
7. If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why? Joshua C. Smith. His hair cut and beard really balance each other out, but most importantly he is an awesome guy who truly cares about everyone.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Guy Fieri, a camp stove, and all of the blockbuster films from the 80s.
9. What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? Hopefully, I will be living in the suburbs with my Bernese mountain dog and a nice 401k.
10. Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? I would thank all the people who made a difference in my life.