This spring, nine athletes are taking a big step and signing with various colleges to continue their athletic career. Athletes perform in various sports such as: baseball, basketball, cross country and football. These athletes will soon attend schools all around the country. Keep Reading
- What colleges are you applying to? UGA, Auburn, Georgia Southern and Alabama.
- What were you involved with in high school? Basketball and Lacrosse.
- Who was your first Wesleyan crush? Mitchell Robinson in 5th grade.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? One of the most embarrassing moments happened recently at our basketball game against Holy Innocents. After the game, I found out that my aunt had gone to the student section during the game and bribed some of my friends to tell the student section to “make more noise.”
- What is one thing you wish you had done in high school? I wish I had tried out for volleyball.
- What is the theme song to your life? “Watch Out” by 2Chainz.
- If you could be any faculty member, who would you be? Why?Mrs. Panetta because she’s so artsy and the sweetest person ever.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? Smartfood popcorn, Odell Beckham Jr. and my dog.
- What do you hope your life will be like in 10 years? I want to be married and travelling the world.
- Assuming you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your remaining hours? I would go to a tropical island and swim with sharks.