Social Awareness is back. Mr. Baxley and Mr. McDaniel have returned to provide the Wesleyan community with tips and advice guaranteed to improve social skills. Each month the Green and Gold will debut a new episode. Enjoy!
This college football season has been filled with twists and turns. It is difficult to truly find a clear #1 team in the nation. With many favorites being upset by opponents, the College Football Playoff may look much different than people think when December comes. Keep Reading
1. Crunchy leaves
2. It is boot season for crying out loud
3. Hot cocoa
4. Pumpkin patches
5. Pumpkin carving
6. Pumpkin painting
7. Pumpkin baked goods
8. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING
9. Hay Rides
10. Fall Festivals
12. Face painting
13. Candy corn
14. College football
15. Scarves AND sweaters
16. Fuzzy socks
17. Every time you look outside, the sky screams BEAUTY
18. Solidarity (the perfect time to read a well-written novel)
19. Life is spectacular, you have so much to celebrate!
20. Sadness it not a thing, it does not exist.
22. Family time
24. THE TEMPERATURE IS A MILD MIXTURE OF COLD & HOT, SO LIFE ROCKS
26. You can bird-watch at any given hour.
27. THE MOON IS DELIGHTFUL
28. Dancing with the Stars makes Mondays worthwhile.
29. SEAT WARMERS
31. Every car ride is enjoyable in the mid-afternoon sun
32. HAVE YOU SEEN THE TREES?! My goodness.
33. If you do not fall in love with someone or something, you are crazy.
34. JESUS IS ALIVE
35. If you are not happy and do not love fall, you need to check yourself.